Interview? It’s a sales call!!!!
It does not matter what industry you’re in, what type of position you’re interviewing for or your level of experience. You are selling yourself and your skills.
Whether its trying to get your foot in the door or explaining to the hiring authority why you are the best fit for the position; you’re doing a sale…a persuasion…an attempt at getting someone to buy into you.
If you’re not approaching the sales interview process in this way, you are not nearly as successful as you could be.
Our 60+ minute coaching session takes you from proper resume construction, through closing the final interview for the job.
We teach you how to position yourself in the most successful manner during the interview process so you stay on top of the decision maker’s mind and ultimately win the new position. If you are serious about taking control of your career path, it’s time to get prepped the right way!
This program is perfect for those who are:
- Tired of getting rejected
- Tired of never hearing back from an employer after your interview
- Concerned about the presentation of your résumé
- Concerned about the presentation of yourself
- Looking to brush up and strengthen your skills before entering the job market
- Wanting to take your career to the next level.
Give yourself a refreshing boost of career confidence!
(Please note…If you are being scheduled to interview with any Porter Group clients, you will receive interview coaching for free prior to the interviews.)
One on One Interview Coaching:
After completing a short career goal survey you will work directly with a senior consultant in this live 60 minute coaching session. It will take you from basic resume construction, through closing the final interview for the job. We teach you how to position yourself in the most successful manner during the interview process so you stay on top of the decision maker’s mind and ultimately win the new position. If you are serious about taking control of your career path, its time get prepped the right way!
Some of what you will you learn:
- Proper pre-interview preparation techniques
- Why your presentation is vital to your success
- Why those with the most experienced people usually blow the interview
- What questions need to be asked
- How to sell your unique skill set
- Possible objections that could arise and are unique to your situation
- Closing the interview
- Appropriate follow up
Special! Jumpstart Combo Package:
Purchase resume consulting and rewriting along the sales interview coaching and save up to $90! You’ll receive a professionally written resume and customized interview coaching to get your career search off to great start!