The Leading Sales and Sales Management Recruiting Firm for Sales Jobs Searches
At Porter Group Inc. our team of sales recruiters have been placing sales professionals—entry level to sales management—for more than 40 years in the mid-Atlantic region.
As a leading sales recruiting firm, we have established strong relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, as well as small to medium sized companies. We offer sales placement services in business-to-business sales, management, business development and marketing careers in today’s hottest industries.
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Using a Top Sales Placement Agency for Your Job Search – Porter Group
- Once you’re screened and selected to work with us, you will be guided through the interview process by a sales recruiter who typically has an average tenure of 8+ years with our company and who will provide you with a detailed and customized interview prep and constructive feedback.
- All of our sales recruiters are PSR certified on a yearly basis.
- Your job search will be conducted professionally.
- You will save time and energy needed to do a full time career search on your own. The Porter Group will target sales jobs based of your needs and goals.
- The Porter Group’s sales recruiting service is absolutely free! There is never a charge to any candidate using The Porter Group’s placement services.
- You will have access to many companies that do not advertise their sales jobs. You’ll gain inside information on the background needed for the positions.
After the initial contact, screening and consulting, we will only contact you once there is a 100% certain match between your skill set and our client’s search criteria. After the interview process begins with our client(s) you will be communicating almost daily with your recruiter throughout the entire interview life cycle. Please review our FAQs here and also watch the video which describes our process in more detail.
Find answers to the most common questions by checking out our Frequently Asked Questions page