What You Should Expect From Us...After we have determined it makes sense to formally interview you and work together
- You can expect to be treated professionally.
- You can expect that ALL your information will be kept confidential.
- We NEVER email blast your resume. Our efforts will be targeted based on your needs.
- We will give you constructive criticism of your resume.
- We will give you constructive criticism of your presentation.
- Expect us to cover the entire career marketplace for you. (see how we do it)
- You will be given thorough background information on the companies we find for you.
- You can expect to be prepped and prepared for the decision makers you meet.
- You will be given constructive criticism of your interviewing techniques.
- We get feedback from the decision makers you meet during your interviews.
- We never check references without your permission.
- We will never call on another company at which you are currently interviewing with on your own.
- When you get job offers, you can expect candid advice on which one is best for you; even if you got the offer through other means. We want you to be happy and successful in your new career even if we did not find it for you.
- You can expect to feel confident knowing that we are working very hard for you even if we have not found an appropriate opportunity at present. Please remember a lot has to do with timing, and we can not always place everyone.
- If you have concerns or any problems, expect Porter Group's management to respond and listen to you.
- Expect, no matter what, to develop a lifelong friendship and business partner with us, Porter Group, Inc.